Private Dining at 411 West
411 West has two spaces available for private dining. The Patio Room can seat up to 35 people for plated meals. The Patio Room is covered with a glass roof and features an ornamental pond. The New Room can seat up to 48 people for plated meals and offers more privacy.
We can design menus to suit your needs, using the freshest ingredients sourced locally whenever possible. Please call today to arrange a meeting with our event planner Maria Oviedo. We look forward to serving you.
In order to assure the success of your event please note the following:
- Please confirm final guest count seven days before the event and menu selections seven days before the event. We will charge based on the actual final guest count or the guaranteed number, whichever is greater.
- A signed contract detailing the specifics of the event has to be finalized seven days before the event.
- 411 West has established a pre-tax/pre-tip food and beverage minimums and/or room rental fees, depending on the size of your party. Please inquire.
- A credit card number must be on file to hold the space. Nothing will be charged to the card unless there is a cancellation 14 days or fewer prior to the event, in which case a $200 charge will be applied to the card as an event cancellation fee.
- All parties will be billed on a single check with 20% gratuity and 6.75% tax added in.
- We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card, Diners Club and Discover Card.
- Decorations are allowed (except for confetti or adhesives that might damage surfaces).
- $12 per bottle corking fee for wines brought in by our guests.
We will be happy to answer any questions or make menu suggestions! Managers are available by phone during regular business hours. Otherwise email us or go online and use our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!